Tuesday, February 28, 2012

The Legionary from Londinium and other Mini Mysteries eBook (The Roman Mysteries)


Find out what else has been going on between each exciting instalment of the Roman Mysteries series...Caroline says, Originally I planned to write eighteen Roman Mysteries, but because my books take place around real historical events, I was running out of time. Book sixteen finds the four friends in Ephesus in August AD 81, for events crucial to the arc of the series. The final mystery was always going to be about the mysterious death of Titus in the Sabine Hills on the Ides of September in AD 81. However, there was no way I could get my four young detectives from Ephesus (mo
bosch-hc2034-s4-sds-plus-shank-bit-ct-732-x-10-x-12-best-price
My page chakrit is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com

CERTAIN CONTENT THAT APPEARS My page COMES FROM AMAZON SERVICES LLC. THIS CONTENT IS PROVIDED ‘AS IS’ AND IS SUBJECT TO CHANGE OR REMOVAL AT ANY TIME.

No comments:

Post a Comment